How it Works
Vehicle downtime is important to Ceramex as it is to our customers, so as well as providing you with an efficient and reliable service, we are able to offer the following services to suit your requirements from our Main Service Centre in Slough:
- From receipt of filter, a target turnaround time of 24 hrs (max) - Available Monday to Thursday.
- A 1-hour, while-you-wait service, for filters that have already been removed from the vehicle and delivered to the Main Service Centre in Slough - Notice in advance required
- A same day turnaround for filter received by 10am - Available Monday to Thursday.
- A filter removal & fitment service is available – Notice in advance required
- Call (01753) 501 970 or complete our enquiry form
- Package the DPF appropriately and send to our Main Service Centre in Slough.
- The DPF will be cleaned by our Xpurge® Filter Cleaning machines,
and then inspected using our Veritex® Inspection System.
- Your individually barcoded DPF will be securely packaged and returned to you.